The capacity to sense, feel, and give words to what is unspoken separates an effective, deep process from a shallow one that only skims the surface. When we tap into the subtle energetics of a relational space as facilitators, leaders, creatives, coaches, or consultants, we are working on a level of the unseen. We can learn to include these invisible layers in our work with people and when we do it will radically shift the way we operate for the better. Rather than attending to work solely from a place of mental focus, we can hone our capacity to sense valuable and precise information that we may be used to brushing aside while working in modern contexts.
Why this cohort?
There are not many places in our world where we can train skills of working with the subtle energy dynamics of people and groups in a way that is grounded & practical. Spencer brings the training he has had in spiritual communities, high-level facilitation studies, and the arts over the last 10+ years to more mainstream contexts for leaders, change-makers, coaches, and consultants to be able to access a different dimension of their work. There is learning the structures and systems for leadership and then there is learning to sense, feel, and see your world differently from the inside-out. The latter is what this cohort is about.
What's in it for me?
- Learn to track what is happening in yourself and in the room with a high-level of clarity in order to produce more desirable results for your clients & teams.
- Train skills that allow you to work from a place of deeper joy, power, and ease.
- Tap into an inner spirit of productive playfulness with your work.
- Discover ways to meet challenge through a place of curiosity & realness rather than fatigue & frustration.
- Practice seeing more of whoever is in front of you - your team, your clients, your family & friends - and leave them feeling more fulfilled.
- Find a deeper sense of purpose and connection to your self and your work.
What is the structure of this training?
This will be an experience-based, small group cohort that will meet twice per month over four months. We will meet via Zoom on Sundays from 9-11:30am. Sessions will be a combination of teaching with a high-degree of practice solo, in dyads, in triads, and in whole group formats.
- March 6th
- March 20th
- April 3rd
- April 17th
- May 1st
- May 15th
- May 29th
- June 12th
*Members of this cohort will also be able to drop-in to the monthly, in-person outdoor Enliven event in the Bay Area at no charge. Additionally, there is an option of receiving one-on-one coaching and joining a post-training, two day retreat.
Who is this training for?
This training is for leaders, facilitators, coaches, creatives, change-makers, and consultants who want a grounded place in which to practice attuning to their embodied sense of what is happening in the spaces that they are conducting or a part of. The training will use our own group a space of transformation and personal growth. You are someone who wants to take your work to the next-level and are searching for a container in which to practice and hone your skills.
What is the cost?
There are several levels of engagement. The most basic is the "Training" level and there are other more in-depth offerings beyond that.
- Access to the twice per month online training sessions.
- *As part of the Academy cohort, you will have access to the ongoing Enliven drop-in monthly event in the Bay Area at no charge.
- Sliding scale investment - $595-$995
- EARLY BIRD! $50 off - Ends Feb 1
- Monthly 1hr one-on-one coaching sessions
- Email email@example.com for details
- Optional 2 day, in-person retreat in Carmel Valley, CA in June, 2022.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details